Hi all, Cynthya here.  I would love to know, besides googling the odd
thing to look up, whether is any way to get accessible copies of D&D books?  I
have the DM Guide, Monster Manaual and PHB (Player HandBook) from the Talking
Books' website as audio, but I am having little luck finding other books I
wiush to find things from.  As in: Tash's Cauldron of Everything, Sword Coast
Adventure Guide, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Volo's Guide to Monsters and
is there a book of races and stuff called WildMount I think?  How might I  find
accessible copies of these please?