The Explorer's Guide to Wildmount (unsure of spelling) is Matthew Mercer's
second book for his world Xandria, which is his world for the Critical
Roll game that is on Twitch, Youtube and podcast.
As for the best source for books, I'd honestly use https://www.dndbeyond.com.
Among many resources, you can purchase digital copies of the entire 5th
edition library, which then become searchable in your account.  There are
other tools that are somewhat spottier for accessibility; I tried using
their digital character sheets and campaign tools, and concluded that, 1.
I actually hate Dungeons and DRagons as a system, and 2.  I was having to
expend way more effort to use the tools than I wanted to; it interfered
with my ability to run the game.  This may be ignorance on my part.
But for the books, this is probably your best way of accessing them, as
content is updated, and quite searchable, also easy to read in a linear
fashion if you want to get the skinny on a new (to you) book.

Hope this is helpful,
Christopher Bartlett