Hi all, looking for some recoomendations please.  I am looking for some
selection of MUD games which are RPI/RP-heavy, which are mainly about the RP
and where I can spend my time interacting with fellow characters rather than
fighting, grinding and such.  I like the players and world and such of New
Worlds Ateraan but do not like the staff, and am left with a horrible choice of
whether to stay in a game where i love fellow players and the interactions but
actively despise the admin.  Can I please have some recommendations please, so
I know that hopefully if I do leave there, that I am not gameless for ever
cause I left?