Unfortunately, it does appear to be a bug.  Wish it was not this way because I
have found monks and leather workers stand around the majority of the time.

Jordan

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Arianna
Sepulveda
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 6:08 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Unable to upgrade soldiers in Castaways Mission 3.

Hi, Jordan,

Thanks for your reply. Crap, I guess I have to start building a tannery and
Monastery now. This seems silly to me, since you didn't need to do this in
missions 1 and 2. Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Ari

On Sep 27, 2021, at 5:44 PM, Jordan Gallacher <jordanandseptem...@gmail.com
<mailto:jordanandseptem...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Ah yes that annoying problem.  Yes, you will need tones to upgrade soldiers if
they are already in combat.

Hope this helps,

Jordan