Using T is a good idea, and it is something I totally forgot about.  Saved my
behind a few times today.

Jordan

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard
Sherman
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 2:53 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Unable to upgrade soldiers in Castaways Mission 3.

Hi,

My apologies. I missed the key words ‘in battle’. I rarely use soldiers for
battle. I try to upgrade them before sending them to their death. LOL

As stated in another message. I too also turn off battle mode with the letter
T. Then when said  character is a soldier I upgrade them. Then turn battle ode
back on. If I miss the step to turn it off and they go to battle, I then turn
it off till their idle again, upgrade, then turn it bac on.

As for needing a tome. Because of how I play I had never seen that message
before. Will have to go and check it out some day.

Again, sorry for any mis information.

shermanator