From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jude
DaShiell
Sent: 27 February 2022 14:46
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] alteraeon stone dragon

I found everyone in the dragon except for morticia.  I killed that one with
a previous character and can't remember how I found her.  Everything in the
dragon got killed except for the flame dwellers in the lungs and the heart.
Next run through the dragon I'll kill them too since that may be a
requirement to unlock morticia's location.
One tip I can offer about minions.  Cast bless on minions and after a
battle, exam minion and cast bolster or sooth on the minion to repair its
wounds.  That way minions survive longer and you get better at casting those
spells.
When I had characters before this one I didn't do that for minions and they
didn't survive long.