HI all
ON audiogames.net I came across 2 interesting  game titles by american
printing house for the blind: termite torpedo and armadillo army.
But I don't get any place to download or purchase them.
Do you know if these titles still exist and are available?
I would like to try them out.
Are they still being sold or are they freewhare?
I was taken to the home page of american printing house for the blind but
there was no links on the home page dealing with games.
I also looked on john's audiogames archive but nothing there either.
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol
South africa