Termite Torpedo is not Freeware, though I can't comment on the other one.

https://www.aph.org/product/termite-torpedo-software-digital-download/

On 5/23/2022 7:58, Nicol wrote:
HI all ON audiogames.net I came across 2 interesting game titles by american printing house for the blind: termite torpedo and armadillo army. But I don't get any place to download or purchase them. Do you know if these titles still exist and are available? I would like to try them out. Are they still being sold or are they freewhare? I was taken to the home page of american printing house for the blind but there was no links on the home page dealing with games. I also looked on john's audiogames archive but nothing there either. Many thanks for any help Bfn Nicol South africa
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#124991) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_