Hi Ian,

I kept getting runtime errors on my VIPMud and was told that it wasn't supported any more, though where or how they obtained that info is beyond me as it's still available for download. Not sure when it was last updated though.

I'll have to see if I have a key for V2. In any case, that gives me something else to try.
Cheers.