Don't feel bad.  I've bought something like 4 games for the blind, my entire life, (and I'm mid 50s), because they're always out of my price range.  I don't let it bother me though, I've got plenty of things to do that don't require playing games.  And, besides, it's likely those games will get outdated with a windows update, and you won't be able to play them anymore anyway, so (in all cases for me), it's proved a disappointment anyhow, so I just ignore games that require registration now.  I either play free ones, or I go find something else to do. (or when I find an accessible commercial game) I put my money into that, because they aren't likely to abandon the game so quickly.  Commercial games actually get updated for the most part, so that loosing your money thing doesn't really occur.  Eventually, yes, but not nearly as quickly.

Call me synnical, but of the many many commercial games I've bought, only 1 or two have gone beyond the capability to play them anymore, while *all* games for the blind have done so. Admittedly, the numbers don't really match, but percentage wise, it's not helpful, 100 percent vs. something like 5 percent.  (go figure).

I know, I'm an odd character, no need to point that out.  I just find I get more mileage from commercial titles that happen to be accessible than I ever did from games built specifically for the blind.

Hi all
I have limited funds to spend and I’m noticing games are, more often than not, out of my price range. Does anyone else have this problem and how do you get around it? I mean in particular PC rpg games. Please post your comments.
Lindsay Cowell