Von: Christy S <christys1...@gmail.com>
Antwort an: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
An: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Gesendet: 02.04.2023 20:37:47
Betreff: Re: [blind-gamers] Games expensive lately?

It's
not always that easy. Many blind, or just disabled in general, people barely
have money to pay bills and buy food.
It's easy for some of us to say, just save money. I've lived where more often
than not, my bank account is near 0 by the end of the month. Thankfully now I
work and
it's easier, but I consider myself privileged to have found work. Not everyone
is so fortunate.

Now, that said, game developers deserve to be paid for all of their hard work,
too. It's
a difficult thing. My best advice in that situation is if you have someone who
typically gives you gifts on your birthday, Christmas or something like that,
perhaps ask for a game you really really want from them?