Good luck. Just use whatever skills your character actually knows, whether it's
a spellcaster, fighter, whatever.
But a question about client-side aliases: Let's say I'm in the output window
and "a goblin warrior has arrived". How can I type my input bar alias, since
I'm not in the input bar already I can't type text and have it register, can I?