Nope. The reviewer was right, unfortunately. Although the internal menus of the
Blowtorch app do read in both speech and braille, and I could set a mud's
address and port number, once I got to the welcome screen there was nothing but
an edit box to type commands and the internal menu for the app. I couldn't see
the text onscreen in either speech or braille. And any time you type in that
edit box, there is no speech or braille output whatsoever, even when typing the
connection info. So no, I wouldn't recommend Blowtorch at all. On Oct 26, 2023