Hi all I just sent a message to Sanyo but I thought I would ask hear on the
list. I have a Sanyo TV Model Number:  FW32D06F (Make sure there is a letter
B after the model number for ecdition B)

And I would like toknow if any others have this tv? The reason I am asking
is because my tv has 2 hdmi ports and that is fine but the only internet
cable is on my cable box. To my knowledge this is not a smart tv in the
sense that apple tv net flix are all avlaible on the apple tv that I have
plugged into one of the hdmi ports and the cable box is pluged into the
other. So I am wondering if this would even support a gaming set up? Many
thanks and btw if some one needs the instructions for this tv let me know
and I will send them. From Mich.