Hello,

I would be interested to know the answer as well.

I have heard that Intel integrated graphic cards aren't supported, but I don't know if it's true, or if there is a way to turn graphic options to the minimum to make it work.

I don't want to pay for the game if I finally can't play, of course.

Another secondary question, I don't have an XBox controller, but a logitech gamepad. Will it work with it, or can the game be played with the keyboard ?

Thank you.