Hi All.

Just a quick update to the below.

I’ve now had someone with working eye’s look at it. And although It seems OK
from an audio point of view, it’s really not doing well with the on-board
graphics from a visual point of view. Even the menus are rendering badly and
when you’re in a race any speed over 2 MPH turns everything red and its
unusable.

I suspect this is having more impact from a game playability point of view than
I thought, and I’m guessing it’s probably not a good idea to be running the
hardware in such a way that it doesn’t cope.

So, I think the answer to my question of can you play it with on board graphics
is “Kinda” but its probably not a good idea.

Happy to hear any thoughts.

Thanks.

Nick.