well, Charles, every time I double tap on your name, nothing happens to :-) that’s totally odd
Sent from Joseph Weakland’s iPhone

On Nov 14, 2023, at 7:36 PM, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

All you have to do to keep playing is to play the advertisement after playing a game.  Or you can get bonus rolls by choosing to play an ad for bonus rolls in the available choice near the bottom of the dashboard.  HTH.

When you think you’re finished, You! Are! Finished!

From: Dacia Cole
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 7:01 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io

Hi,

Just checking that a subscription isn't required to keep playing the

game? I like the game, but don't know if I have the money to do a

subscription.

Dacia

On 11/12/23, Maureen McEntee <mau...@samobile.net> wrote:

> Hi does anybody know how these diceworld subscriptions work? I got the

> gold membership, which is supposed to give you the sounds, and unlock

> all the bots but when i went to download the sounds i liked, i got a

> notification saying that i had to get the silver free trial. That isn't

> right. Also it didn't unlock the computer characters either, and the

> sounds i downloaded aren't working either. what's up with this.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#126827) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_