It needs to be reported.

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Charles
Rivard
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 8:34 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io

Checking the record of who I have played against, I see that I have played
against MissWings, but neither Dellisl or HarmonicaPlayer.  The same thing
happens when I search for them using their screen name.  One result is found,
but when I tap on it, no list of games to choose from appears, so I cannot
challenge.  This is mystifying.  Anyone’s thoughts are appreciated.

When you think you’re finished, You! Are! Finished!