From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Maureen
McEntee
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 3:28 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] dice world challenge

Yes, i know their are, but i don't like the way he does things, Sorry
for the inconvenience, but it is my choice. Sometimes free isn't always
the best. And it was taking up room on my IPad that i could use for a
game where i could get my money's worth and i could enjoy it more. Yes
i am angry, and i don't trust dice world anymore.