Hi Maureen,
I completely agree. While I understand that Nick has a full-time job, my
experience has been that my concerns have not always been addressed, and the
same holds true for a friend of mine who happens to be a beta tester. Quite
frankly, I am losing interest in the app and it is becoming more and more
difficult to level up as you progress. On the other hand, Fruit pot 2 has a ton
of more things to do and Eduardo is very quick to address issues, and,, by
comparison, Fruit pot 2 has been in the app store for just under a year.

I also feel no ill-will towards anyone, but this is my opinion.
Regards,
David