Thanks. I probably won't go back there for a while since I've got some quests
in Indira I want to finish first. somepecifically, finding the goblin chief in
the Indira ruins to get a teddy bear for a little girl, then clearing the
spiders and Bixies out of the forest to finish Lady Angelia's quest while also
getting some honeycomb for the local baker. And my character is Coralthewolf,
druid-mage-cleric. On Dec 26, 2023 1:17 PM, Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com>