Hi I managed, and i don't know how i did it, i was trying to register for the voting for the big apple awards, and was confused i tried different things and managed to get myself banned. I have to call disabilities to straighten this mess out, here's where i need you're help, are there any new games? I can't even check in to see those. Thanks in advance. and i'd like to thank Mr. gomez for the free 2048. I must be old as well, because My highest score was 1016 I just keep moving the board around i have no clue what i'm doing, but i'm having fun anyway.