You guys came up with a fix. So just for future reference, don't add an s or an
apostrophe s to a word like wizard or magician. You don't make a wizard's hat
you make a wizard hat. It halps me to think of it as being made for a singular
person; so a hat made of one wizard. Hope that helps. On Jan 3, 2024 7:43 AM,