It's either sloppy coding on that client or the client's files got
corrupted.
It may be useful to delete the client and download the client again and
then try the login again with original character.  If you get in,
corruption happened and admin maintainence may be in order for your
machine.  Antivirus and scandisk while disconnected from the internet.
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.
 Please use in that order."
 Ed Howdershelt 1940.