I've heard of the raspberry pi but never seen one in use or had any hands-on
experience with it whatsoever. Yeah, it's been Windows or a custom-built system
so to speak, in the form of my notetaker. Let's put it this way, if you plunked
me in front of an Android phone or an I-phone, I might be able to grope my way
across the screen. But I'd be starting from scratch with gestures in both
cases, since I've always used physical keyboards through the present day. On