Hi Joseph,
I assume the mouse demo game will work with headphones, but without surround
you would not know if a zombie or ammo locker was ahead or behind you.
The instructions say to turn JFW off before playing but in my computer the
gun firing button did not work.
Strangely, when I started up JFW and used its simulated left mouse button
feature, that got the gun to fire.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joseph Weakland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: audyssey: Alchemy Mouse Targeting Demo


> does this mean that if you don't have surround sound and use
earphone/headset it won't work for you? also do you have to have jfw running
to use the mouse button to fire the gun?
>
> joseph weakland
> email/msn messenger:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (all outgoing email scanned by avast)
>   ----- Original Message ----- 
>   From:   Phil Vlasak
>   To: [email protected]
>   Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:48   AM
>   Subject: audyssey: Alchemy Mouse   Targeting Demo
>
>
> Hi Folks,
> I tried out the Alchemy Mouse Targeting   Demo,
> where you kill zombies using a shotgun.
> I have surround sound   speakers and a mouse.
> I read the instructions which is very important since   this game
introduces a
> new way to navigate.
> The  W key walks you   forward and S walks you backward while you use the
> mouse to move left and   right.
> The first time I unloaded JFW as the instructions said, but when I
clicked
> on the left mouse button to fire the shotgun it did not   work.
> Since I have a creative labs live multi channel sound card, I tried
having
> JFW running in the background and using the JFW left mouse button,   (the
> second button on the top row of the number pad) to fire the gun   with.
> This time the gun fired!
>
> I love the multi sound experience of   the arena with monsters growling
and
> thunder roaring.
> In my short test I   did not get through the zombie level to the boss
level
> but will try later   today.
> Welcome back to game development James!
> If you missed the   download link you can also find it at the bottom of
the
> Alchemy  front   page,
> http://www.alchemygamestudios.com
>
> Smiles,
> Phil
>
>
>
> to   leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You   can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> to go nomail send a blank message to:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> change "nomail" to "normal" to resume   messages.
>
>
>
>   SPONSORED   LINKS
>                 Visually         impaired product       Visually
impaired       Computer         game design schools           Computer
games       Computer         game magazine       Computer         game
magazine subscription
>
> ---------------------------------
>   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
>     Visit your group "blindgamers" on the     web.
>
>     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email     to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
>
> ---------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Shopping
>  Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages.
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/VPRolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to