If any of you have ever owned more than one gm product with any number
of
years on it than you have no doubt had the head liner fabric come loose and
hang down.  I had a friend tell me that he simply took a good office stapler
and stapled several lines of staples across the roof and it worked very
well. This was only about 3 or 4 months ago but he says it is holding just
fine. I am going to try this trick and I will let you know how it turns out.

any other simple sugjestions would be welcomed. because of the nature of the
factery adhesive I am not going to even try to bother with any type of glue.

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: