From: Ralph Supernaw
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 1:16 PM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] blind techniques

I agree that what makes this list especially useful are the tips and
explanations for how to do things the blind way. I can see some value in
the information that does not pertain specifically to blind ways. One of
the challenges of being blind is that finding information is more
time-consuming and difficult than for sighted people. Therefore, it is nice
to have that information run through my inbox. (actually my Blind Handyman
folder). I can imagine that for those of you who have more knowledge and
experience than a someone like me might get irritated at having tow weed
through it all.

Bottom line, though, is that the tips and discussions about how to do things
the blind way are the cream.

Ralph

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: