From: one foxy lady
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] blind techniques

Well as a blind female and should I need to have some major repairs done
which I do have some patio issues hanging over my head and I asked this list
for some info pertaining to what I needed to do to have it fixed and I
received a ton of excellent information on the subject..
I of course will not do the repairs myself, but I like being aware of what
it takes to have the job done correctly and the tools/supplies are all
visual products but least I will know if I'm getting a good deal on the job
rather than being in the dark and having to go alone with whatever is
suggested at the time when it could be a less expensive way for me..
I appreciate the wealth of info that is provided on this list many many
things I never knew of.
So as far as I'm concerned I think this list is well worth the efforts all
is put forth into and the researching of said products weather blind or
sighted do it is irrelevant..

Hailley