From: "Mickey Fixsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] leaf blowers

David,

I own 2 leaf blower/vacs.  The oldest is a Sears Craftsman gas powered unit.
It is about 12 years old.  I find that it is quite heavy and the blower
works ok, but not great.  I hate the vacuum arrangement on it and never use
it.

Last spring, I bought a Toro electric model blower vac.  I really like this
unit!!!  It was not expensive.  I paid $45 on sale and the normal price here
is $49.  It is light weight, has 2 speeds, is powerful, converts quickly and
easily from blower to vacuum and all parts can be stored inside the vacuum
bag.  I can't tell you the model number right this minute, but i could later
this evening, if you want.  I highly recommend this Toro unit.

Hope this helps.-- Mickey