can you tel me how i get in to the room?
you hav'nt stated an http or adress
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Parr
  To: blind like me
  Cc: list handy
  Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 9:47 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Tonight.

  As a general rule some of us gather in the blind handyman room over at for
the people on Friday nights and shoot the breeze for a while. If you never have
attended well, it is kind of like the Houston thing. I guarantee you won't
learn much but you might enjoy the conversation and general chatter.

  See you tonight, around nine eastern, Phil Parr.