From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Don
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 2:29 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Don's valve stem leak (As heard on episode 189
of Blind Handyman show)

Good deal, I will keep this info in mind in the future. I got home, and took
the cap off the valve, and sprayed just a touch of WD 40, on the stem,
flicked it a few times with my tiny screw driver. put air in the tire, it
has worked fine. I guess a little dirt are something got in to the valve.
Thanks for the info. regards Don