From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 9:19 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] fence grass

Roundup becomes inert almost immediately on application. It doesn't poison
the soil. It cannot be used to sterilize soil, seeds germinate and come
right up following application of Roundup.

To work it must come in contact with green living vegetation.

Salt and oil and other agents, probably not bleach which will bubble off the

chlorine fairly quickly but certainly the other agents do persist in the
soil and migrate to other areas too.

You can use Roundup directly to selectively kill individual plants. Brush
some onto a particularly noxious weed among your beauties and it alone will
die. You might like to put a cotton glove over a rubber glove and wet a
couple of fingers in Roundup then stroke those plants you want to die. It
doesn't even have to touch the soil.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:DLeavens%40puc.net>
Skype DaleLeavens