no you's get scircula markings you cud use a aubital with some verry corse grit
about 40 grit
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Stansifer
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:28 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Messed up old bench

  Hi gang,

  I am about to embark on what for me is a huge wood-working
  project.
  Behind the Devil Dog brewing shed is an old bench
  constructed of 2x4's placed edge wise. This means that the
  seating portion of the bench is the width of the 2x4 rather
  than the thickness. It is extremely weather worn and I would
  like to rehab it.
  I do not own a portable belt sander which I am guessing
  would be the weapon of choice at least in the beginning
  stages. I do however own a 6-inch hand-held all purpose
  grinder that will perform a number of functions depending on
  the kind of wheel I attach to it. It will power a sanding
  wheel, wire brush or a variety of cutting and grinding
  disks.
  Will this grinder equipped with the appropriate sanding or
  grinding media work in place of a belt sander?

  Regards

  Larry Stansifer