From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:42 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] A Tool Kit for your handywoman

Oh GOD... Mom how do I explain this one...
A leather Man multi-tool is the next evolution of the Swiss
Army Knife. They contain a pair of pliers, a series of
serrated, pointed and blunt tip knife blades, a file, colmon
and Philips screw driver tips, can opener, bottle opener
*particularly handy for the Devil Dog brewery*, a leather
hole punch that can double as a scribe and much more.
All of these tools are contained in a mocular folding handle
system that keeps everything together and ready for use.

Damn... I hope this makes sense.
They are available almost everywhere so go out and get your
hands on one.
It will take you a bit to fully appreciate it's many
features and benefits however, I guarantee once the penny
drops for you, you will be taking it home with you.
I think I own about five of them.

Regards

Larry Stansifer