  From: John Schwery
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:24 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] router bit in a drill chuck?

  Is it safe to put router bits in drill chucks? Routers use Colletts
  which hold bits more securely, perhaps? If I can get a drill press
  and a Bitmoore milling vise, I was thinking of putting router bits in
  the drill press. So, my question is, is it safe to do this? I
  wouldn't want to be hit by a flying tool bit.

  John

PM