  From: Mike Rusk
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 6:59 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Just thinking about portable power

  I have several cordless power tools but I'd like to find a small generator or
portable power supply for the times I am in my shed or in the yard and need
power for my tools that aren't cordless.
  My shed is over 100 feet from the nearest power supply and some of the bushes
we need to trim are even further. I bought a cordless hedge trimmer that works
pretty good, but if we forget to charge it, well you know.
  I have a drill I really like to use for some things and it is corded.
  I have been searching some of the hardware giants but seem only able to find
monster generators to help me out if my home loses it's electricity.
  Thanks, the tool collector.