I believe that you can purchase the cobolt model from maxiaids for around
$100.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Stansifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 4:19 PM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Talking tape measures

L.S&S group has the double A model for $119.95 but their web
site indicated it was back order to 13 August.
The cobolt systems sounds like the best dollar deal but
shipping across the big puddle would eat any savings on the
initial price.
Has anybody had any experience with the tactile tape
measures? I know they are a lot cheaper.