Hi All,
A few years ago on hgtv Ron Hazelton had a home improvement program.
Occasionally he would show some new products. He had a man who had a totally
safe power saw and was trying to get someone to manufacture it.
It worked on the same principal as plaster cast cutting saws, that is where he
got the idea. Instead of the blade making complete revolutions it had very
short reciprocating motions. If it came in contact with your fingers the skin
would move and maybe receive a minor cut but your fingers would not be
detached. He cut a lot of hardwoods and from the description it did a great job.
I have been patiently awaiting for such a product. Has anyone heard of such a
product? I did write to Ron Hazelton but never received an answer.
Lenny http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/