-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry
Richer
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:07 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] What would be good to get Jell
Gloss off your hands?

     There's this shower cleaner called Jell Gloss made by
TR Industries.  It gets that scummy soap and whatever else
stuff off fiberglass showers and tubs.  I think it's
petroleum based.  You wipe it on with a cloth, then let it
sit for a couple of hours, then wipe it off with a dry
cloth.  The scum sort of beads up and peels off.  It's
difficult to wash the Jell Gloss off your hands with soap
and water.
     Do you have any idea what might get it off your hands
easier?  I know auto mechanics use some sort of special
cleaner.
     I called TR Industries but the two people I spoke with
there were hopeless.
     Thanks.

               Jerry

http://acbradio.org/handyman.html or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions
>From Various List Members At The Following address:

If you would like to join the Blind Computing list, then
visit the following address for more information:
users.com

For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the
Blind Handy Man list just send a blank message to:

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 124889905) is
spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=124889905&m=e2d0
63d68fda&c=s