From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 1:16 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Bed off update, and 2 questions

Roger,

1. You can purchase sanding rolls or cylinders that fit on
to either a 1/4 or 3/8 mandrel for either a die grinder or a
drill. These would probably get those inside surfaces for
you.

2. If you can get to both parts of the bed and frame that
the bolts go through I would probably take the appropriate
sized drill, make certain the holes are round and not
dimpled and simply bolt them using flat washers and locking
nuts. Lock nuts will handle the vibration better than
regular nuts and lock washers.
If you are precluded from getting to one surface or the
other with a wrench write me off list and maybe I can help.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:larrys%40infowest.com> com