I think that is probably a 16.4 volt Art.

This was my dilemma too, I had thought of buying their cordless saw which comes
with the new Lithium Ion batteries and charger then substitute the batteries in
the drill too and maybe I should have. The saw kit would have cost something
like 70 bucks more than just buying the new batteries alone. I chose not to
mostly because I needed a new full sized saw anyway. The Panasonic saw uses a 6
inch blade and the only source I could see is Panasonic so I was a bit
concerned about getting replacements and if I might not be able to get specific
blades should I want them.

I did have a bit of trouble chasing down a source for replacement batteries.
The price though it was high, did yield a good tool again. As the old batteries
were wearing down I had forgotten just how powerful this little drill was/is
particularly given the weight and balance.I am not sorry I spent that money, it
truly is a superior drill.

Now I would like to get a rechargeable little router. I understand some of them
are pretty good.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens