Hi list. I am new here, well actually I have been here but it has been a
while.  I am familiar with this great list though.  My wife Marie and I live
in Osseo Wisconsin.  we have an oil furnace.     In order to see how much
oil I have left in the barrel  I unscrew that outer rim plastic ring around
the oil gage cap and remove the ring.  Then I touch the rod, that sticks up
from where the cover was.   Here is the problem.  Our float is stuck down in
the oil so the tank shows nearly empty, even after we fill it full.  Is
there a gage made for blind home owners that is either tactile, or readable
in some way? Better still, we have a talking thermostat.  I couldn't be so
lucky as to find a talking gage, could I?    Bill

To find out about     our lists please go to

http://www.geocities.com/wsvh7072/lists.html

> If you wish a copy of lists please Email us at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]