  From: Larry Stansifer
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:59 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Hear It Coming, Before It Knocks You Over.

  funny you should mention this...
  Just last weekend I took my dog over to a local golf course where electric
  golf carts abound and talked some folks into letting us walk out in front of
  their golf carts so that both dog and I could get some idea about this whole
  hybrid car Bravo Sierra.
  It took my dog one close call and he realized that the silent cars were
  going to be his responsibility and from that point foreword he treated them
  like any other idiot driver during rush hour.