sorry to say "amen brother" Philadelphia has a few 5 way "circles" and
other pents in my area and I'm not looking forward to the standard
"driving idiot" (sorry, overwhelmed multi tasking visual person at the
wheel) smacking me with a silent bullet.
Center City Philadelphia has trouble enough with bicycles, and don't need
the silent vehicle weighing over a ton.