  From: Michael Baldwin
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:01 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Wood workers

  Hi,
  can I use plywood for a face frame? besides the edges not looking nice,
  which can be fixed, is there a reason not to use it. I have to sheets of
  3/4 oak plywood, which is way more then I needed for a project. Thought I
  could save some cash. I am building a wall cabinet for my bathroom to hold
  towels and such, so it will be exposed to lots of moisture.
  Thanks,
  Michael