From: "Dan Rossi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] 30th Anniversary Giveaway

If you follow the original link,
www.highlandwoodworking.com/giveaway/kapex_giveaway.html That actually
seems to bring you to the rules of the contest.  There is a link on that
page that says to enter the contest click here or something.  It is just
labeled highlandwoodworking.  That takes you to a page and there is a set
of edit boxes but they aren't labeled.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/

http://www.eset.com