________________________________

        From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
        Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 4:21 AM
        To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] 30th Anniversary Giveaway

        I entered. Here is the list of edit fields:
        * ALL FIELDS OTHER THAN WOOD NEWS SIGNUP ARE REQUIRED

        * E-Mail:
        NOTE: E-mail will be used ONLY for notifications pertaining to
giveaway
        * Zip Code (5 digits):
        * Phone (10 digits):
        * First Name:
        * Last Name:
        Sign me up for Wood News Online and e-mail updates (OPTIONAL)
        Submittal of this form constitutes my agreement to the
        I was first able to read some of it with the jaws cursor. Then
virtualizing
        the window I was able to see the sequence of forms fields. I had
Karen watch
        to make sure that I was entering correctly and had no problem.
Lenny, Please
        visit my home page http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/
<http://www.geocities.com/lenny_mchugh/>
        It's motivating, humorous and has a lot of resources.

        Official Giveaway Rules and Guidelines