Hi Jo:

I have such a system in my 3 level house. Actually, this is my second
install. A few tips, install one outlet per floor with a 40 foot hose
instead of the standard 30 foot one. There is an option called an
automatic dust pan. It's a must. Install it near your entrance hall
way or kitchen and you will never have to look for a dust pan again.
Why people get such a system is because of the power and quiet
operation.

Regards
Guy Castonguay
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

--- In blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Taliaferro"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I'm moving to a new house and wondering about the wisdom of
investing in a
> central vacuum system.  The house is all on one floor with a
partially
> finished basement and has about 2200 square feet.  What comments or
> recommendations do you have?
> Thanks...two dogs  want a clean house!
> Jo Taliaferro
> Encouraging others to live as solution-seekers

> Checked by AVG.
3/26/2008