Hey Guys,

Please do not take this badly, :) but I am back because of a desperate problem
that I know you all can help me with.  Even if that help is have a drink and
call the plumber. :)  I noticed some new names in the digest, so I will take
just a moment to introduce myself and then get right to my sewer problem.

I am Jennifer and I live in Oklahoma with my three young sons and my husband.
I am not very handy, but have learned so much from this list in the past and
gained a lot of confidence about what I can do myself.

Ok, here we go with the sewer line.  I have a partial block.  Enough of a block
that my washing machine and dishwasher back up and send water over flowing out
of the half bath there by the laundry room.  As you can imagine this does not
make me very happy, though my floors are looking extra clean these days from
the bleach water and other detergents. :)  We tried some nasty chemicals and
the snake on the line and no luck.  It turns out that we do not have a ground
level clean out for the plumbers to use so our home warranty is not going to
cover this either.

So now we are trying to install the ground level clean out, but we can not find
the sewer line.  We have a clean out just outside the kitchen sink on the wall
of the house and the plumber said that most likely our sewer line will run
straight out from there.  There is about ten feet of concrete between the house
and the yard though and we have been told that may mean it is as much as four
to six feet deep that far out.  We had the electric and what not lines marked
and have a pretty narrow window to dig in to find this stupid line.  We are now
just over four and a half feet down and into hard packed clay.  Should we try
widening the trench before we go deeper?  Any other tips or suggestions?

Jennifer